Bimetal thermometer developed and manufactured in accordance with the EN 13190 standard, built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the environment and the process medium. Mainly used in chemical, petrolchemical processing industries. To allow optimum fitting to the process, individual insertion lengths and different process connections can be selected. A TIG welded case/bulb strengthens the whole construction. A leak tight fit is ensured if the instrument is filled with a dampening fluid to prevent damage due to vibration.
– All stainless steel construction bi-metal thermometer, case dn 100 – 125 – 150 mm
– Indication ranges from -50°C to +600°C (measuring ranges from -40°C to +500°C)
– Overtemperature limit: 30% of full scale range for temperature ≤400°C, max 500°C
– Ambient temperature: -25/+65°C
– Max working pressure 15 bar (without thermowell)
– Bulb dn 6 – 6,4 – 8 – 9,6 mm
– Back, bottom and every-angle mounting
– Protection degree IP55
– Accuracy class 1 as per EN13190, measuring range
– Case in stainless steel, bulb and process connection in st. st. AISI316, tempered glass window
– External zero-adjustment screw
|TB843.E31141M||-20/+60°C||1/2"BSP M FIXED||DN 8 x 200 mm||100 mm||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request