Thermowells are used to to protect the measuring instrument from corrosion, high pressure or hgih fluid velocity and to allow the measuring instrument removal for recalibration or replacement without affecting the process system. Available with threaded or flanged connection.
– Bar-stock thermowell, tapered shank, in st. st. AISI316 or AISI316L, Monel 400, Hastelloy C276, Alloy 825, Alloy 625, Duplex SAF2205, Duplex SAF2507
– Threaded or flanged connection
– Nominal pressure : 250 bar @ 400°C
– Process fluid temperature: -200/+600°C for standard materials
– Total lenght: max 1000 mm
– Process connection: plain flange as per UNI-DIN o ASME B16.5
– Flange materials: ASTM A105 or st. st. AISI316