Diaphragm seals are used to protect the pressure measuring instrument from aggressive, adhesive, crystallising, corrosive, highly viscous, environmentally hazardous or toxic media. A diaphragm made of the appropriate material provides for the separation from the medium to be measured. Thus even the most difficult measuring requirements can be met by combining measuring instruments with diaphragm seals. A fluid inside the system, which can be chosen to suit the particular application, hydraulically transmits the pressure to the measuring instrument. In case of accidental removal of the instrument or of liquid filling leak the diaphragm will place on the upper cup preventing any damage and any process liquid leak. Thanks to an exclusive calibration system the pressure gauge should stand an overpressure of 210bar without the help of any pressure control switch .
– Ranges from -1/0 to 0/160 bar
– Special overpressure: max 210 bar for 1h (on request only)
– Process temperature: -45/+150°C
– Connection to the instrument in st. st. AISI304
– Welded diaphragm in st. st. AISI316L, Monel 400, Hastelloy C 276, Tantalum, Alloy 600, Alloy 825, 25.22.2
– Gaskets PTFE, up to 250°C
– Process connection in st. st. AISI316 L, Monel 400, Hastelloy C 276
ASSEMBLING ON INSTRUMENTS IN LESS THAN 1 WORKING WEEK!!
|Code||CONNECTIONS||DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL||PROCESS CONNECTION MATERIAL||Stock|
|2B0.5441M41F||1/2"BSP F x 1/2"BSP M||AISI316L||AISI316L||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request