Diaphragm seals are used to protect the pressure measuring instrument from aggressive, adhesive, crystallising, corrosive, highly viscous, environmentally hazardous or toxic media. A diaphragm made of the appropriate material provides for the separation from the medium to be measured. Thus even the most difficult measuring requirements can be met by combining measuring instruments with diaphragm seals. A fluid inside the system, which can be chosen to suit the particular application, hydraulically transmits the pressure to the measuring instrument. An elastic diaphragm, mechanically clamped, fitted to a leak proof check, guarantees the separation of the process fluid from the transmission fill fluid. The mechanical sealing of the diaphragm guarantees the application of the system at high process fluid temperature avoiding the problems caused by gaskets.
– Working pressure from 0/60 to 0/250 bar
– Working temperature -45/+150°C
– Connection to the instrument in st. st. AISI316
– Diaphragm in st. st. AISI316L, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B2, Monel 400, Tantalum, Titanium
– Flanged process connection in st. st. AISI316 or AISI316L
– Dimensions: DN15…25 and PN25…100 EN1092 step seal, 1/2″…1”1/2 class 600…2500RF as per ASME B16.5
– Finishing: EN type B1 (PN2,5…40); Ra 3,2…12,5 µm, EN type B2 (PN63…100); Ra 0,8…3,2 µm. ASME type RF: Ra 125…250 AARH