Diaphragm seals are used to protect the pressure measuring instrument from aggressive, adhesive, crystallising, corrosive, highly viscous, environmentally hazardous or toxic media. A diaphragm made of the appropriate material provides for the separation from the medium to be measured. Thus even the most difficult measuring requirements can be met by combining measuring instruments with diaphragm seals. A fluid inside the system, which can be chosen to suit the particular application, hydraulically transmits the pressure to the measuring instrument. Flanged process connection are adapt to suit application in chemical, petrochemical, water treatment and paper industries.
– Diaphragm seal with flanged connection, back-side diaphragm
– Working pressure from 0/1 to 0/40 bar
– Working temperature -45/+150°C
– Connection to the instrument in st. st. AISI316
– Diaphragm in st. st. AISI316L, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B2, Monel 400, Tantalum, Titanium, Nickel, st. st. AISI316l PTFE covered, Incoloy 825, Inconel 600
– Flanged process connection in st. st. AISI316 or AISI316L, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B2, Monel 400, Tantalum, Titanium, Nickel, st. st. AISI316l PTFE covered, ASTM A182 gr. F51
– Dimensions: DN15…50 and PN10…40 UNI-DIN step seal, 1/2″…2” class 150…600RF as per ASME B16.5
|Code||CONNECTIONS||DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL||PROCESS CONNECTION MATERIAL||Stock|
|600.N9OQG41F||1/2"BSP F X DN15 PN16||HASTELLOY C||AISI316+PTFE||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request