These instruments are used to check filter obstructions, pressure drops, flow rate differences, level, measurements and generally the difference between two pressures of equal or different circuits. They can be supplied with diaphragm seals to be resistant to aggressive medias.
– Differential pressure gauge with stainless steel case, diameter 100 and 150 mm
– Max static pressure 200 bar (depending on scale range)
– Ranges from 0/0,1 to 0/25 bar (or other equivalent unit)
– Stainless steel movement, st. st. AISI316L process connections
– Elastic element: double st. st. AISI316L diaphragm for ranges <250mbar; double diaphragm in st. st. AISI316L/Duratherm for ranges ≥250 mbar - With back or front flange - Tempered glass window - Accuracy class 1,6% fsv - Standard protection degree IP55 (IP65 and IP67 available) - Other executions available on request: Atex execution, glycerine or silicon oil filled case, electrical contacts, AISI316 case and ring, safety glass window.