Pressure gauges designed to measure very high pressures. In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back. They are mainly used on high pressure water jet technology like water cutting machines, hydro blasting pumps and turbines, hydrodemolition. The TIG welding between the case and the process socket, strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid. The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur. Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts are prevented.
– Solid-front, all stainless steel pressure gauge for high pressure, diameter 100 and 150 mm
– Stainless steel case, AISI316L st. st. process connection, duplex st. st. bourdon tube
– Dry, fillable or filled execution
– Bottom process connection
– Safety glass window
– Accuracy class ±1% fsv
– In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back
– Built in conformity with the construction and safety specification of EN837-1/S3 and ASME B40.1
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request