SHORT DELIVERY TIME FROM STOCK
Prompt delivery is what we want to give to our customers, at least for the biggest part of our range.
For this reason over 80˙000 pieces are available in stock and we can supply them with very short delivery time.
Shipment in 24/48 h are guaranteed for hundreds of codes, also with accessories and personalized executions we make in our laboratory.
To give a complete and quicker service, we have good partnerships with express forwarders that deliver very rapidly and with good prices in Europe and worldwide.
This great service is supplied thanks to our staff that is at your disposal by phone, e-mail or fax: they are happy to process your queries and requests in a quick and uncomplicated manner.
Thanks to our organization, you can :
– Receive goods in very short time
– Save space in your warehouse
– Reduce very expensive storage costs: it’s us that store for you!
– Reduce purchasing costs: we have a very wide range of items ready and what it’s not ready can be manufactured according to your needs. This enables you to focus your purchasing on fewer suppliers and save money (less orders to be sent, less shipments..)
– If you need rapid delivery for an item that we don’t have in stock and you use often, we are ready to meet your requirement and create a stock for you. There is a specific area in our warehouse dedicated to customized stock.
Our modern laboratory is certified ISO 9001:2015 for the issue of calibration certificates with reference to master primary instruments
How to obtain the re-certification of an instrument?
In our modern and air-conditioned laboratory we are able to assemble diaphragm seals on
pressure gauges, switches and transmitters.
The services we offer to our customers are:
– assembling and delivery in 1 working week of instruments available in our stock
– mounting of diaphragm seals on customers’ instruments in a few days
(e.g. customers send us their pressure transmitters and we assemble the diaphragm
seal according to their needs)
– replacement of damaged diaphragm seals: customers can save money by changing
only the diaphragm seal if the transmitter is still working
Thanks to our experience and fastness, some important pressure transmitters’ manufacturers
have chosen Strumentazione Industriale as their partner for the supply and assembling of
diaphragm seals on their instruments.
We are able also to supply calibration certificates when required.
We usually fill in the diaphragm seals with “FDA APPROVED” oil that is adapt for sanitary,
pharmaceutical and food applications. Other filling oils are available for very high and
low temperatures or for particular applications.