Heavy work pressure gauges designed for use in chemical and petrochemical processing industries, and in conventional power plants.
They are built to resist the most severe operating conditions created by the ambient environment and the process medium. The high strength of the sensing element makes these instrument suitable to withstand high overpressure up to 4 times the full scale value and together with the case filling, they are suitable to high dynamic pulsating pressure. An Argonarc welded case/socket strengthens the whole construction.
– HEAVY-WORK pressure gauge, all stainless steel, case diameter 100 and 150 mm
– Case in st. st. AISI 304, process connection and bourdon tube in st. st. AISI316L
– Dry, fillable and filled execution
– Bottom or back process connection
– Safety glass window
– Accuracy class ±1% fsv
– Built to resist the most severe operating condition. Suitable to withstand high overpressure up to 4 times the full scale value without affecting accuracy class and repeatability
|193A.E081ATX||0/1 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
|193A.E083ATX||0/2,5 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
|193A.E084ATX||0/4 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
|193A.E087ATX||0/16 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request