These instruments are built in conformity with the construction and safety specifications of EN 837-1/S3 e ASME B40.1. In case of leaks or break of the elastic element, the operator is protected by a solid separating wall placed on the front of the instrument and by the blow out back. They are usually used in the chemical, petrochemical industries and in conventional and power plants. The TIG welding between the case and the process socket, strengthens the instrument and assures a better tight in case of dampening fluid. The advantages of filling the case of the instrument with a dampening fluid are: reduced pointer fluctuation, reduced wear of rotating parts of the movement when pulsant vibrations and pulsations occur. Moreover condensation and corrosive atmospheres which could damage the internal parts are prevented.
– Solid-front, all stainless steel pressure gauges, case diameter 100 and 150 mm
– Case in st. st. AISI 304, process connection in st. st. AISI316L, bourdon tube in st. st. AISI316L or duplex for range 1600 bar
– Dry, fillable or filled execution (fill. only with bottom conn.)
– Bottom or back connection
– Safety glass window
– Accuracy class 1% vfs
– The safety construction consists of a solid separating wall in stainless steel, placed between the scale and the elastic element, and a blow out back which is released from the case whenever an internal pressure, due to leak, is created or the elastic element is broken.
|203A.E20341M||-1/+1,5 BAR||1/2"BSP M||Login|
|203A.E11243M||0/160 BAR/PSI||1/2"NPT M||Login|
If the quantity available in stock is not enough to satisfy your requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We have many alternatives that may solve your urgent need.
Different executions available on request